Filling Fast!

Fall and Holiday registration is off to a fantastic start. Classes are super fun and filling fast so email or call with the classes you would like to attend this season!
And stay cool!
Lorie grapefest 12

Fall and Holiday 2015 Schedule
SLICE OF HEAVEN COOKING

Lunch and Learn Simple French Dishes
Friday, September 18th 11:00-1:00

Join me every month or just THIS month for Lunch and Learn, an extended lunch hour that gives you a full cooking class experience, a delicious lunch and an arsenal of new recipes to help you get dinner on the table at your house! The yummy fun will start with Gourges, sumptuous cheese puffs and a crispy Bistro Salad dressed in a classic French Vinaigrette. Everyone will learn to make light as feather Crepes that will be stuffed with a Shrimp Bisque Béchamel Sauce, simply amazing. Satisfying French Onion Soup is always a crowd pleaser especially when you pair it with the gorgeous and versatile Bacon, Leek and Artichoke Quiche. We cannot neglect the sweet stuff and for a bit of chocolate we will prepare creamy dreamy Chocolate Mouse. One additional tasty treat, Orange Blossom Madeline’s make a delightful afternoon snack. I can’t wait to get you in the kitchen! Class Fee $50.00. Register today by emailing loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

French Foods III
Thursday, September 24th 6:30-9:00

Join me in this hands on cooking class as we explore regional French cuisine. Preparing French classics does not have to be difficult, watch as the mystery of these dishes is unlocked, with tips and tricks that you too can master! We will begin with a time honored classic, the soufflé, our taste bud tingling Tomato Basil Soufflés will rise to amazing heights. Next up, decadent creamy Crab Bisque will really satisfy. Tender Flank Steak with Shallot Red Wine Sauce served with beautiful Potatoes Roasted with Rosemary and Parmesan cheese will delight. Rich and hearty Ratatouille makes the perfect accompaniment to classic Pan Sautéed White Fish and Rice, made to honor my personal favorite from Café Juliette in Paris. Our sweet finish will be the gorgeous Pavlova Stuffed with Chantilly Cream berries and Berry Coulis. Because we must have a bite of chocolate, mini Chocolate Madeline’s will no doubt be a favorite. Oh la La! Class fee $58.00. Register today by emailing loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

Girls Night IN
Thursday, October 15th 6:30-8:30

Girls Night In is like throwing a party but I do the work. Join me in the kitchen to concoct crave able appetizers that look more completed than they are. Enjoy fabulous refreshing Pear Basil Martini’s while we prepare an appetizer feast. Join in the action or just sit back and watch the show! We will begin with unbeatable Caramelized Scallops with creamed leeks and Fennel, this one can easily be the star of any special meal. Next up, an amazing savory Pain Perdue made with Gruyere cheese, sundried tomatoes and a basil pesto sauce that takes this dish over the top. Precious Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppadew peppers are loved by all. Endive Citrus Salad Bites with Bacon Vinaigrette represent the perfect bite. Rich Chocolate Pecan Shortbread bars and amazing, not to be out done by my Mini Pumpkin Muffins with homemade Marshmallow cream and a drizzle of bourbon sauce. Girls just want to have fun! Class Fee $55.00. Register today by emailing loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

Lunch and Learn- Lorie’s BEST
Friday, October 23rd

Join me every month or just THIS month for Lunch and Learn, an extended lunch hour that gives you a full cooking class experience, a delicious lunch and an arsenal of new recipes to help you get dinner on the table at your house! This is an offering of my MOST REQUESTED recipes! These recipes represent the best I have to offer. We will begin with a Crispy Strawberry salad studded with my Sweet and Spicy Pecans. The yummy fun will continue with my Blush Chicken Pasta, guaranteed to satisfy a crowd. Most requested Salmon is Orange Glazed, this will be beautiful alongside my kiddos favorite, Au Gratin Potatoes. Need a Party Appetizer; you will go nuts over my Cheese Soufflé. Highly requested sandwich night will feature my Crispy Caprese Panini. My chocolate Chip cookies really are THE BEST along with my chocolate cake with Chocolate Butter cream frosting, it just had to be chocolate!! I can’t wait to get you in the kitchen! Class Fee $52.50. Register today by emailing loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

Saturday, October 24th 10:00-11:30
FALL into Kitchen Time Fun! Ages 4-6

My tiniest students will have a great time learning real life cooking skills as they work together to concoct yummy REAL food! The fun will begin as we make our own lunch; personal Jack-o-Lantern Quesadillas and silly Banana Ghosts. Kids will delight in S’mores dip and Carmel Apple Oat Bars. Falltastic Snack mix is always a hit. Yummy acorn cookies that look almost too real to eat will be a take home to show Mom. Falliscious! Class fee $28.00. Register today by emailing loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

Saturday October 24th 12:30-2:30
Fall Treats Kids LOVE to make and EAT!
October 18th 12:30-2:30 Ages 8-13

Kids will have a blast in this hands on cooking experience. Many kitchen skills will be taught as we make real FUN FOOD! The fun will begin as kids make their own Monte Cristo sandwich for lunch. It will look like fall as we prepare beautiful hand painted fall leaf cookies. Kids love Bite Sized Apple Pies and classic S’mores dip. Acorn Cookies are a tasty reminder that fall has arrived and delicious homemade pecan sandies made to look like Precious Owls will delight. Kids will craft a take home pop, rice krispies treats made to look like giant candy corn. Falltastic! Class fee $28.00. Register today by emailing loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

Lunch and Learn Thanksgiving Inspiration
Friday, November13th, 11:00-1:00

Join me every month or just THIS month for Lunch and Learn, an extended lunch hour that gives you a full cooking class experience, a delicious lunch and an arsenal of new recipes to help you get dinner on the table at your house! We will take a cue from Thanksgiving in this menu designed to inspire you for your fall feast. The yummy fun will start with a Pear Walnut Blue Cheese Salad and hot out of the oven melt in your mouth Sweet Potato Biscuits. Succulent Bourbon Glazed Turkey Breast served with sweet and tangy Cranberry Cherry Chutney and Dreamy Browned Butter Mashed Potatoes. Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic and Bacon will be the perfect veggie side. To round out this November inspired menu we will prepare a lovely Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie! I can’t wait to get you in the kitchen! Class Fee $50.00. Register today by emailing loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

Holiday Entertaining In Style
Thursday, November 19th 6:30-8:30

Attend my holiday entertaining class and you will be enticed with an array of sumptuous savory and sweet tidbits. Learn tried and true tricks for easy entertaining including time saving techniques, and fluffing your buffet along with sensational recipes. Sip on an Orange Cranberry Martini, so refreshing while we prepare and taste holiday recipes destined to become your favorites. We will start the fun with fabulous Angry Shrimp Skewers; scrumptious Spinach Artichoke and Leek Bread Pudding, an inventive way to will pack a delightful punch of flavor. Satisfying Pork Tender Loin Sliders with Sticky Garlic Honey Sauce will surely be a hit with everyone. Buttery Pecan Cherry Brie will leave you begging for more; Blue Cheese and Bacon come together to create a magnificent dip. For a sweet finish we will prepare silky Chocolate Walnut Turnovers and Miniature Bananas Foster Crème Brulee. Entertaining has never been more fun! Class fee $55.00. To register, email loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

Gifts from the Kitchen
December 2nd 6:30-9:00
December 3rd 6:30-9:00

Back by popular demand this fun and festive class will take you through an array of goodies perfect for gift giving from your own kitchen to neighbor’s coworkers or as hostess gifts. Each recipe will be made and tasted all while sipping a delicious cocktail, Rosemary Berry Cooler. In addition, creative packaging techniques will be discussed and demonstrated. Feel free to join in the cooking fun or just sit back and soak up the spirit of the season. Chocolate truffles make wonderful gifts; ours will be made French Style and the flavor, Coconut Rum! Beautiful Scones, such a tasty treat from the kitchen, our flavor will be Bacon Cheddar and Chive served with Jalapeno Mascarpone. We will prepare the most decadent Almond Toffee with a thick chocolate topping; this incredible recipe was literally wrangled out of a friends hands! To satisfy everyone curiosity we will make Vanilla extract perfect for gift giving in 2016! Nuts always make a lovely gift, ours will be a rich assortment called Maple Cocktail Bar Nut Mix. Scrumptious Cranberry Salsa is a festive gift along with my sensational Vanilla Apricot Jam that is ridiculously simple to prepare! Lovely Lacy Pizelle cookies have been a long time favorite of mine and are an easy way to gift a crowd! A Fun and Festive time will be had by ALL! Class fee $58.00 Register today by emailing loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

Lunch and Learn Holiday Baking
Friday, December 4th 11:00-1:00

Join me every month or just THIS month for Lunch and Learn, an extended lunch hour that gives you a full cooking class experience, a delicious lunch and an arsenal of new recipes to help you get dinner on the table at your house! Join me and get inspired to do all of your holiday baking! We will start with a savory lunch of Homemade Chicken Pot Pie, such a luxurious meal. Then we move onto the sweet stuff, we will begin with a pair of cookies, my sensational Cranstachio studded with red and green loks like Christmas but won’t be outdone by the PERFECT Peanut Butter Cookie! Lemon Berry Bars are almost too pretty to eat along with my sensational Vanilla Almond Scone. I’ll show you what has become one of my favorite breakfast treats and how you really can make it in the morning, Cinnamon Bread Leaves. We will bake delicious moist zucchini bread that is wonderful to have around the house and to share with a friend. WE cannot neglect chocolate and so we will prepare Killer Chocolate Cupcakes with a Dark chocolate ganache center! I can’t wait to get you in the kitchen! Class Fee $50.00. Register today by emailing loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

About Lorie Fangio

I am a lifestyle advisor with a passion for connecting families Around the Table for mealtime. We are becoming a society that doesn’t even speak to each other, texting and internet relationships are the norm and it is impacting our culture. I believe the human connection as we know it, is in danger. Finding time to spend together as a family unit can be difficult especially with dual family careers and children that are often hyper scheduled. My mission is to inspire families, with a no nonsense approach to real food. Gathering Around the Table is key to the foundation of familial relationships. Sitting down to a meal is much more than breaking bread, it is a bonding ritual for families that actually protects our kids from all the dangerous stuff in the world. With tips and techniques we can all get our families Around the Table!
This entry was posted in Food. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Filling Fast!

1. Sandi Frost says:

Julie mercer and sandi frost for the class nov 19. I want to come to the gift class too (sandi).

Sent from my iPhone

2. Debbie Finley says:

Hey Lorie,

My Mom and Daughter n laws would all like to come and do a class together . What classes do you have 4 spots open.

Thanks,

Debbie

Sent from my iPad

• Lorie Fangio says:

Hi Debbie
      That would be so fun to have all of you here! If you respond pretty quickly I should be able to get you in Nov 19th Holiday Entertaining or either Gifts from the Kitchen. I am assuming you want an evening class.
      Let me know
      Lorie

3. mht26 says:

Lorie, Can I still get into the class on 18th of September? Marilynn Tolle

Sent from my iPhone

4. Louie McKay says:

Is there still an available space for the Lunch and Learn on Friday,,October 23? Marsha McKay

Sent from my iPad