October Inspiration

Pumpkin Patch

Looking for a little inspiration before the holidays are in full swing?  How about a cooking class.  I have only a few openings left in the fall Holiday season.  To register email me at loriefan@tx.rr.com

Hope to see YOU soon!

Girls Night IN

Wednesday, October 14th 6:30-8:30 2 spaces open

Thursday, October 15th 6:30-8:30 SOLD OUT
Girls Night In is like throwing a party but I do the work. Join me in the kitchen to concoct crave able appetizers that look more completed than they are. Enjoy fabulous refreshing Pear Basil Martini’s while we prepare an appetizer feast. Join in the action or just sit back and watch the show! We will begin with unbeatable Caramelized Scallops with creamed leeks and Fennel, this one can easily be the star of any special meal. Next up, an amazing savory Pain Perdue made with Gruyere cheese, sun dried tomatoes and a basil pesto sauce that takes this dish over the top. Precious Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppadew peppers are loved by all. Endive Citrus Salad Bites with Bacon Vinaigrette represent the perfect bite. Rich Chocolate Pecan Shortbread bars and amazing, not to be out done by my Mini Pumpkin Muffins with homemade Marshmallow cream and a drizzle of bourbon sauce. Girls just want to have fun! Class Fee $55.00.

Lunch and Learn- Lorie’s BEST

Thursday, October 22nd 11:00-1:00 3 Spots OPEN
Friday, October 23rd 11:00-1:00 1 SPACE OPEN
Join me every month or just THIS month for Lunch and Learn, an extended lunch hour that gives you a full cooking class experience, a delicious lunch and an arsenal of new recipes to help you get dinner on the table at your house! This is an offering of my MOST REQUESTED recipes! These recipes represent the best I have to offer. We will begin with a Crispy Strawberry salad studded with my Sweet and Spicy Pecans. The yummy fun will continue with my Blush Chicken Pasta, guaranteed to satisfy a crowd. Most requested Salmon is Orange Glazed, this will be beautiful alongside my kiddos favorite, Au Gratin Potatoes. Need a Party Appetizer; you will go nuts over my Cheese Soufflé. Highly requested sandwich night will feature my Crispy Caprese Panini. My chocolate Chip cookies really are THE BEST along with my chocolate cake with Chocolate Butter cream frosting, it just had to be chocolate!! I can’t wait to get you in the kitchen! Class Fee $52.50.

Lunch and Learn Thanksgiving Inspiration

Thursday, November 12th 11:00-1:00 4 spaces open
Friday, November 13th, 11:00-1:00 SOLD OUT

Join me every month or just THIS month for Lunch and Learn, an extended lunch hour that gives you a full cooking class experience, a delicious lunch and an arsenal of new recipes to help you get dinner on the table at your house! We will take a cue from Thanksgiving in this menu designed to inspire you for your fall feast. The yummy fun will start with a Pear Walnut Blue Cheese Salad and hot out of the oven melt in your mouth Sweet Potato Biscuits. Succulent Bourbon Glazed Turkey Breast served with sweet and tangy Cranberry Cherry Chutney and Dreamy Browned Butter Mashed Potatoes. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic and Bacon will be the perfect veggie side. To round out this November inspired menu we will prepare a lovely Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie! I can’t wait to get you in the kitchen! Class Fee $50.00. Register today by emailing loriefan@tx.rr.com or call/text 214 551 9630

About Lorie Fangio

I am a lifestyle advisor with a passion for connecting families Around the Table for mealtime. We are becoming a society that doesn’t even speak to each other, texting and internet relationships are the norm and it is impacting our culture. I believe the human connection as we know it, is in danger. Finding time to spend together as a family unit can be difficult especially with dual family careers and children that are often hyper scheduled. My mission is to inspire families, with a no nonsense approach to real food. Gathering Around the Table is key to the foundation of familial relationships. Sitting down to a meal is much more than breaking bread, it is a bonding ritual for families that actually protects our kids from all the dangerous stuff in the world. With tips and techniques we can all get our families Around the Table!
This entry was posted in Food and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to October Inspiration

1. Deanna Henslee says:

My check was sent yesterday. So snail mail will get it to you soon.

Sent from my iPhone

2. Leslie Moore says:

Hi Lorie! Can I attend The Girls Night In on the 14th instead of the 15th?

Thanks in advance! Leslie

Sent from my iPad

3. Gaylan Kraft says:

Lori, If you still have space, would you put me and my friend Anne down for lunch and learn on OcT 22 and Nov 12? How much is each of those classes? I might send it with my mom, Janet Stiles, when she comes to your class next week. gkk Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 19:45:26 +0000 To: davidandgaylan@hotmail.com